I'm Bored
I'm so damn bored now..
and that is the reason why I'm here xD
hehe..
bii!! i miss you le..
hope mami give me go out with you la..if not seriously can die lo..
haiz..
sorry that i ffk u that day ):
hmm..
not going anywhere..
but i went A famosa yesterday (:
pictures not going to upload today .. cause i belum put in comp lagi xD hehe sorry xD
ahhhhh!! I'm speechless now xD hahahahaha..
ok ok .. lets talk about my bii :P
web cam with my bii bii last night.. hehe..
my bii bii went pulau perhentian
guess he is having lots of fun now kan kan kan??
k la gtg now..
update when I'm free la (:
and that is the reason why I'm here xD
hehe..
bii!! i miss you le..
hope mami give me go out with you la..if not seriously can die lo..
haiz..
sorry that i ffk u that day ):
hmm..
not going anywhere..
but i went A famosa yesterday (:
pictures not going to upload today .. cause i belum put in comp lagi xD hehe sorry xD
ahhhhh!! I'm speechless now xD hahahahaha..
ok ok .. lets talk about my bii :P
web cam with my bii bii last night.. hehe..
my bii bii went pulau perhentian
guess he is having lots of fun now kan kan kan??
k la gtg now..
update when I'm free la (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home