Saturday, March 20, 2010

I don't wanna S.O.L.O

I'm so HYPER now!!
wanna know why??
haha i knew it you guys curious why m i so hyper rite??

now.. ehem.. let me tell you all la..
cause..










...




















...


















...




















I HAVE DID A SIMPLE VIDEO FOR TWO DAYS 
& IT WORK!!!
NO MORE FAIL!!
woots~

I've did it over and over again cause it fail me alots of times!! (dang)*bang wall*
been long time never make video and feel like making 1 but kept fail!!
at first was like wanna give up d..
BUT!!
I've promised my self not to give up anythings even tho i FAILED!!!
so not this time!!

and now!!
it has done :D *clap hand*
i wanna to show the whole world that I've have done a video with my SWEET SMILE on it!!
i can't wait to post it here.. but is hard cause mua computer is so damn LAG!!! (argh) *knock the comp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home